Well hello there and welcome to another Friday.
How has your week been? I hope it has been as positive and as productive as mine.
I have been following my morning routine every day for 2 weeks now and it’s transforming the way I begin my day.
No matter what happens during the day, I ensure it at least starts positively.
Do you have a morning routine or a way to ensure your morning starts positively?
As always, here is a selection of articles that caught my eye this week that may be of interest to you:
- Have a healthier bleed, minus the toxins
- Starting the day with lemon water is an essential part of my morning routine
- A simple reminder that your intuition is the expert in your life
- I’ll definitely be taking a trip to Electric Cinema when I’m back in London
- A beautiful way to educate and open dialogue between women about their Lady Bits
- Tonight’s dinner is sorted with this vegetable and chickpea stew recipe
- With a summer of sunshine and good weather forecasted, I may be tempted to consider a UK road trip
- One list that never gets shorter is my book list. Here are another 10 books I’ll be adding to it!
- The possible link between Johnson’s Baby Powder and ovarian cancer is more than a little concerning…
I also share links on my Twitter account during the week, so if we’re not already connected, be sure to follow.
Have a fab weekend and we’ll speak again same time next week.
P.S. If you case you missed it, here’s the latest post from me.