Hello, and how are you this week?
I don’t have much to report this week, other than spending almost 10 hours trying to resolve an issue I had with my email! Thankfully it has now been resolved and was down to have a bit.ly url in my signature, who knew!
If you’ve read this week’s post, you’ll know that today I’m off to have fun at 3 health and well-being shows in London so hopefully, I’ll have lots to share with you next week.
In the meantime, here are this week’s #FridayFavs.
- I love the idea of being more like Frida Kahlo and WWFD (What Would Frida Do) may just become my new compass for navigating life!
- I’ve known about the benefits of Tai Chi for a while now, and even looked into practising it in Tenerife but unfortunately it never happened.
- This is a controversial one – the contraceptive pill – but I really believe it’s something we need to talk about more as too many women are unaware of the potential side effects and alternative options.
- Are you eating any of these foods that have a negative impact on your hormones? Or these 5 healthy foods that may also affect you if you have a hormonal imbalance?
- “Because sometimes, being still feels harder than hustling.” Now ain’t that the truth about finding your true self! I was a person who was always busy and one day after years of self-discovery I realised it was just a way to numb and silence the fear and painful feelings.
- I’ve wanted to start growing my own food for a while but it’s always felt impossible with such a tiny flat and “garden” in London but these 10 inspiring tips on how to get started have shown me that it’s absolutely possible.
- This raw vegan chocolate-lemon torte looks and sounds divine and these four-ingredient nice cream recipes look like the perfect accompaniment. (I’m putting an ice-cream maker on my Christmas wish list)
- Over the past few years, my mum has developed the green-fingered bug so hopefully the sun will stick around long enough for us to visit these 7 summer gardens in London.
- Of course, #FridayFavs would not be complete without some words of wisdom from Leo Babauta. This week he shares a simple strategy for decluttering our lives – and here are 7 reasons to declutter your life.
- And finally, these National Geographic Photographer of the Year photos are stunning!
As always, I hope you have a FAB weekend!