How are you? How has your week been?
Mine has been super productive. I’ve learned lots about online business and I spent 3 hours this week speaking Spanish with a native Spanish speaker. So I’m super happy that I’ve remembered much of what I learned in Tenerife this year.
I’ve learned lots about online business and I spent 3 hours speaking Spanish with a native Spanish speaker.
I’m super happy that I’ve remembered most of what I learned in Tenerife this year, despite little practice since I’ve been back.
I also read a book this week called The Audience Revolution which was interesting. But it means I didn’t read as many blogs this week.
So today’s #FridayFavs is slightly shorter but hopefully just as inspiring as most of the posts are about how to live life on your terms. Enjoy!
- Walking a path that differs from those around you can be challenging, but this super inspiring video was a timely reminder that people’s opinion of you aren’t real.
- Choosing to live life on your terms and do things differently, like live without money, is often the time we find out most about ourselves.
- Although I do want to be in a loving relationship, I do agree that it is important to reframe how you think about your happily ever after – or perhaps more accurately, rewrite your happy right now.
- Live out loud has become my go-to mantra when I begin to compare my life choices with society’s expectations. I want to live an authentic, empowered life so I will be printing these 8 lessons to remind me exactly how I can do that.
- And, to live life on your terms, it’s necessary to stop caring what people think – or at least not let what they think of you hold you back. Not always easy, but definitely necessary.
Weather-wise this week has been a bit mixed in London, but that didn’t stop me sharing 70+ dairy-free ice creams and ice lollies you can buy in most supermarkets or online. I’m ever the optimist, and I hoping that there are still at least a few more weeks of summer left!
Have a fab weekend!