Welcome to February peeps.
I have a good feeling about this month. I’m not exactly sure why but it feels like an opportunity to renew and reset my intentions for the year.
Not much to report this week… It’s been a pleasant and productive week of writing, reading and watching a really bad Spanish soap with subtitles.
Oh, and I went back to Zumba. Dancing is so good for my soul.
Here are this week’s #FridayFavs for you to enjoy:
- More of us adults need to realise that if something brings you joy, it’s not a waste of time.
- This year I am making a conscious effort to live a simpler life.
- With everything happening in the world, it’s important to be able to find serenity and have some go-to self-love practices.
- For me, writing a journal has also been a powerful channel for self-love, reflection and healing.
- The menopause is still a taboo topic so it’s important for more women to share their experiences.
- This hair app for black women may just be the upgrade to my Pinterest board for hairstyle inspiration.
- These turmeric crackers look like the perfect snack to have with some hummus or guacamole.
- Could you buy nothing for a year? I don’t think I could!
- View “failure” as feedback and when you feel like giving up, rest.
Currently on repeat…
- Mind Control by Stephen Marley
I’ll leave you with my favourite quote posted on Instagram this week.
Have a FAB weekend!
Disclaimer: Some of the links in the post above may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. However, I only recommend products or services I use personally or that I believe will add value to my readers, as well as friends and family. All opinions are my own.