The journaling prompts in this post are inspired by pulling the oracle card Share Your Gifts from the Crazy Sexy Love Notes Card Deck by Kris Carr.
The message of the card was:
Your creativity positively impacts the world. It’s ripe with beauty and innovation. Everyone benefits from your art, especially you. Get to know your talented inner muse. Nurture your vision. Your unique gifts are meant to be shared.
How do you feel about sharing your gifts?
Are you even clear on what your gifts are or how you can or want to share them?
The way society is currently set up, it can feel challenging and sometimes impossible to “nurture your vision”.
It can feel indulgent to get to know “your talented inner muse”; like a luxury, you don’t have the time or money for.
Creativity comes in many forms but sadly we’re often only taught about it in the art classes we attended at school.
As a result, if you’re not very good at art and crafts you might think that you are not at all creative.
Additionally, society has become a place where sharing your gifts with the world may only feel worthwhile if they can be monetized.
If you have a desire to share your gifts but are not quite sure how to, with who or lack the confidence to do so, I encourage you to work through the journaling prompts below.
Journaling Prompts on Sharing Your Gifts With the World
- What are the unique gifts that you have to share with the world?
- How can the gifts you have to share benefit others?
- How can your creativity positively impact the world?
- How do you feel about sharing your gifts?
- What are your fears about sharing your gifts with others?
- What excites you about sharing your gifts with others?
- What actions can you take to begin sharing your gifts?
- How can you best share your gifts with the world?
- How confident are you about sharing your gifts?
- How can you strengthen your self-confidence?
You can work through the prompts in the order they’re listed, choose the ones that you’re most drawn to or, start with the ones you feel the most resistance to.
- “Embrace what makes you unique, even if it makes others uncomfortable.” – Janelle Monae
- “I was built this way for a reason, so I’m going to use it.” – Simone Biles
- “We are all gifted. That is our inheritance.” – Ethel Waters
- “You can’t be hesitant about who you are.” – Viola Davis
- “You are your best thing.” – Toni Morrison
Quote prompts can be a good alternative to questions.
Simply write about what a quote makes you feel or any thoughts or memories it triggers.
Hopefully, working through these journaling prompts helps you to not identify your gifts but also empowers you to share them with the world.
For more prompts to inspire your journaling practice, follow on Instagram.
Disclaimer: Some of the links in the post above may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. However, I only recommend products or services I use personally or that I believe will add value to my readers, as well as friends and family. All opinions are my own.
Image Credit: Unsplash